Safety and Quality Assurance
Pacific Geotech has over three decades of experience in the field of engineering and working on constructions sites with builders, architects, project managers, trades people and property owners giving us an overall understanding of the demands involved with building and maintaining a safe working environment.
All members of our team are trained and experienced in all aspects of our company’s Workplace Health & Safety procedure and insured to operate on a construction site.
Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of our people is of prime importance. For this reason, we set ourselves three principle goals:
- Full compliance with legal and moral obligations towards safety
- Continual improvement and innovation in the management of safety
- Recognition as an organisation that is committed to the safety and welfare of its people
To achieve our goals, we commit to:
Making safety integral to the objectives and targets to which the organisation and its people will strive to:
- Ensure the company actively promotes and encourages safety at all opportunities
- Encourage participation and feedback from all of our stakeholders
- Provide all necessary resources for the effective management of health and safety in our business
Safety is a team effort. It is up to everyone in our business to participate and play their part. We empower everyone at Pacific Geotech with the responsibility to achieve these goals.